03+ 2-tone tailights

00ls-sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
are they direct fit on my 2000? also, anyone know the difference between sport plus package and non-sport plus package taillamps? my car is the dark green color...wil they look ok? i can get them cheap from work. tia.

the outer lenses on the fenders are the same size, the inners attached to the trunk lids are much smaller.

00ls-sport said:
are they direct fit on my 2000? also, anyone know the difference between sport plus package and non-sport plus package taillamps? my car is the dark green color...wil they look ok? i can get them cheap from work. tia.

They are a direct fit. They just don't have the contour of your 00 tail lights.
The 03+ are smooth. I have a set w/harnesses that I paid $50.00 for sitting in my closet if your interested.

why aren't they on your car? did you take any pics? i would like to see how small they are in comparison. also, do all the bulbs need to be spliced?

The tail light lenses that are two tone for the LS were originally put on the cars exported to Japan and Canada. Those are the same style as the all reds and have the grooves in them. The ones I sell on my website are the real deal two tones with the grooves.

00ls-sport said:
why aren't they on your car? did you take any pics? i would like to see how small they are in comparison. also, do all the bulbs need to be spliced?

I bought the japanese tails from Ken. I had them on my car before that.

Hey 00Lincoln LS Sport I really like those pics of your car. Is that the Lincoln emblem I see in the third brake light? I have never seen that before, how did you do it? Also those angel eyes look sharp too, how much do those cost?
Later John

www.cardomain.com/ride/2069704/1

Members online

No members online now.
Back