Carlisle meet point.

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Hey fellers.

I will be heading back for Carlisle this summer with my friend Cody and his cobra loaded on the trailer behind his New EcoBoost. We are wanting to drive from Colorado to the Beardstown area and sleep, then get up and truck to carlisle from there.

Want to get a head count and meet point setup? Id like to Try to get a bigger caravan than last year.

I hate to say it, but we are still undecided if we are going to go this year. Once it gets a little closer I think we will have made a decision.

I havent decided 100% if I'm going yet but I have been talking to Gilby about crashing at his place...

wouldn't mind doing this this year, depends on where funds are and how the car is doing at that point

Keatons.......we will be headed thru KC so that'll work fine.

Chris and Derrick, I hope you guys decide to go, it'll be a killer time.

We are hoping to stop for the night at Jeb's and maybe go out to eat and hang out.

Like I said, it'll be fun to get this together.

Chris and I are going but, only taking one car. We are planning on getting to gilbys on Thursday night and finishing early Friday

As Derrick said, I am going to either ride or follow them out. It depends on the space in the car. I dont care about putting mine in the show, whatever I might drive out there, its nothing special.

What route will you be taking once you get to KC? I was thinking of going out hwy 36 it will be a shorter route. I was thinking of making it in one sitting.

Up I-35 to 36.

Take 36 all the way across to Hannibal, MO and only another hour and a half from there to Jeb's house who lives just outside of Springfield.

Either one Gilby.

If everyone is crashing at your place on Thursday.... I would like to go your route.

If a hotel room is needed, so be it.

Mike

i want to go, and if i do it won't likely be with the lincoln since my daily has a/c and gets better mileage...but i'd have to find a way to make it as cheap as possible

what's lodging cost out that way? anyone down for sharing a room? cost goes down the more people to a room or if there are other arrangements that would have room for me as well.

I think the hotel was $99 a night. Not sure though K9 made the reservations. Were not at the same place we were last year.

Chris......

Could you text me the hotel info? I need to get a couple rooms reserved. Between all of us I think well be good Shane. An air mattress does wonders for a floor.

I need hotel info to can someone let me know where to stay at it's my first time to the area. Not sure what's close the the show field.

lol yeah, sorry about that. I figured you and derrick would spoon in the guest room since your spouses wont be there. :p. In all seriousness though, we have 2 guest bedrooms, a large living room and a large basement that we could have people sleep if they bring air mattresses. I told the Mrs. about it and she seemed ok with it lol. I would just need a headcount to make sure there is enough room. Also need to make sure there is enough room for vehicles in the driveway since the yard will probably be quite wet at that time. Most people know how to get a hold of me so let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back