Garage Floor Question.

lseguy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hope this isn't TOO far off topic.

Anyone have a garage floor that they REALLY recommend? I have a one car garage (townhouse), and Im looking to fix it up a bit this spring. One item Im stumped on, is garage floor covering. So many options.

Not looking for anything overly fancy. Preferably something that consists of those tiles that can be snapped together. Something durable, that can be broom swept fairly easily, that is a bit more comfortable to lie on/work than cold concrete.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Ron,

This stuff here is the bomb!

http://www.bltllc.com/

We use it here at work in one of our RF Screen Rooms. The screen room is 40 ft x 10 ft and it covers the floor to allow the robotic vehicles to move without scratching up the floor. It is very durable. I have been wanting to use this in my garage and will do it this summer.

Thanks guys..Im checking out all of those options.

And man..Sears has come a long way with their garage options. Wow.

But how well will a creeper work on that floor, I wonder...
I will depend on which pattern you get. We have the coin pattern in the RF Screen Room at work and the pattern really doesn't stick up much. They have one pattern that is sort of smooth but textured. That would be good for a creeper.

I've been meaning to look into some sort of floor protection. Right now it's nothing but bare cement. The only thing that I have a hard time with, is finding something that is easy to clean. I always spill oil when I change the oil in my vehicles. Even though they all have Fumoto Valves installed on them.

And lets not talk about the cement being COLD in the winter time. ugh.

Sleeping.gif

Thats ^ A nice big garage. As soon as we close on our house, I will be buying a carport, a building, or building a garage.

That's a nice piece of "art" you have hanging on the wall above the couch. I've always heard that threatening tools with firearms was a good way to keep them in line. :D

Ron,

This stuff here is the bomb!

http://www.bltllc.com/

We use it here at work in one of our RF Screen Rooms. The screen room is 40 ft x 10 ft and it covers the floor to allow the robotic vehicles to move without scratching up the floor. It is very durable. I have been wanting to use this in my garage and will do it this summer.

I had similar in my last garage, it will prob outlast the house but it is hard on the knees and was kinda slippery when when...so to speak.

Members online

No members online now.
Back