How do you feel about Biden NOW?

@Bubba 14_UltraMAGA

The Point You Ignored: Every time the stock market had a good day, Trump and you Trumpers gave Trump credit and a pat on the back. When the stock market crashed, it was "Trump has nothing to do with that". Now magically the stock market hitting beyond record highs doesn't matter. You want it both ways, no surprise.

Last edited:

Upside-down flag at Justice Alito’s home another blow for Supreme Court under fire

WASHINGTON (AP) — An upside-down U.S. flag has long been a sign of dire distress and versatile symbol of protest. But in January 2021, when it flew over the home of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, it was largely seen in connection with a specific cause: the false claim by then-President Donald Trump’s supporters that the 2020 election had been marred by fraud.

The revelation this week about the flag flying at Alito’s home was the latest blow to a Supreme Court that was already under fire as it considers unprecedented cases against Trump and some of those charged with rioting at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021
. -snip

This is going to be a shocker *sarcasm*, but another one of our Far-Right supreme court Justices openly displayed his fealty to Trump. Justice Alito flew a Stop the Steal solidarity flag outside his home. He is claiming ignorance and blaming his wife, even thought it was up for days.

Not as bad as Far-Right justice Thomas' wife Ginni actively partaking in the Jan 6th insurrection and state election interference, but it's clear where their loyalties lie. Trump before country, party before country.

Last edited:
Far out! Looks good for those who play the market and have 401k accounts. But how does this excite the working class family as they get pummeled at the grocery store and gas station? After all, Joe says inflation was at 9% already when he took office (LIE), and repeatedly says it. They should require drug tests on both Trump and Biden on the day of the debates to prevent them from shooting a Dark Brandon cocktail in his ass.
Yeah... $3.69 a gallon for gas.
Really Brandon??? ... go F%ck yourself.

Oh wait... You are. Or at least that's what the polls are showing. I don't think bribing people with $1400.00 stimulus checks is going to work either.

@Bubba 14_UltraMAGA

The Point You Ignored: Every time the stock market had a good day, Trump and you Trumpers gave Trump credit and a pat on the back. When the stock market crashed, it was "Trump has nothing to do with that". Now magically the stock market hitting beyond record highs doesn't matter. You want it both ways, no surprise.

Sorry to disappoint you Dude. Just like Bubba... I don't play the stock market either. My investments are elsewhere.

Seems you are the one that wants it both ways. Just like statistics... the market can be manipulated too.

@Bubba 14_UltraMAGA

Really Dude??? Name calling??? How mature you are. Grow up!!! I'm revoking your "man card". Stop acting like a whiny man bitch... Karen!

Really Dude??? Name calling??? How mature you are. Grow up!!! I'm revoking your "man card". Stop acting like a whiny man bitch... Karen!
I don't know whether to feel honored or not. Dude has promoted me from just plain MAGA to now UltraMAGA. Not bad for a registered independent. But he can't seem to grip the fact that the stock market matters not to the many middle class families trying to cope with Bidenflation, so he skips over addressing that issue, probably beause he is living in the NORCAL elitist bubble.

Members online

No members online now.
Back